WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
Start your career while studying in the UK
Universities in the United Kingdom have a The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an unchallenged reputation for academic excellence and quality with hundreds of different courses available for students, undoubtedly being an ideal destination for many years for over a million international students from all over the world.
- Affordable Education
- Internationally Recognised Courses & Qualifications
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- Scholarships and Financial Support
- Multicultural Nation
- Motherland and obviously the best place to study and learn English
- Choose from over 50,000 courses
- Shorter courses which effects in a reduction in tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Possible to work while you study
- Post Study Work – 2 years
INTAKES IN THE UK
The academic year in the UK starts from September. Universities and Colleges in the UK have 3 main intakes and some of them may also refer to intake as a term. The 3 intakes available in the UK are:
Intake 1: It commences in September and is the major intake
Intake 2: It commences in January intake is also available
Intake 3: It commences in May and is available for selected Courses.
- Students must be crossed 18 years of age
- As an international student who has to acquire a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at University are allowed to work 20 hours a week and full time during holidays.
- Specific breaks and holidays are clarified for the academics year by all educational institutions. During this time, the student is allowed to work full time.
It is also a good opportunity for the dependent to work freely in the UK however they won’t be allowed to work as Doctor in Training.
UK TIER 4 STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid passport
- Proof of funds
- CAS reference number
- Documents used for obtaining the CAS
- Colour photographs of passport size
- If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
- We will make you aware of additional requirements if any
BRINGING DEPENDENT FAMILY MEMBERS TO THE UK:
Yes It’s possible to bring spouse and dependents are allowed to join on the Tier 4 dependent visa, and stay with you during your study period
Definition of dependent:
- Husband, wife, or civil partner
- Children did not exceed the age of 18 and child born in the UK during your stay
You will be eligible to bring a dependent if :
- You need to be Sponsored by an HEI for a Level 7 course with a duration of 9 months or more
STUDYING COST IN THE UK:
AFTER YOU GRADUATE
Frequently asked Questions
- Valid Passport
- All Academic proof (Mark Sheets, LOR, MOI)
- IELTS / PTE
- CV and Work Experience Letter
£1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London
This fund student has to maintain in their account for 28 days to obtain a CAS.
- High-quality education.
- International students are welcomed.
- Variety of courses.
- High standards of teaching.
- Shorter courses.
- Cultural diversity.
- The UK is an interesting place to live.
- Work while you study