Start your career while studying in the UK

Universities in the United Kingdom have a The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an unchallenged reputation for academic excellence and quality with hundreds of different courses available for students, undoubtedly being an ideal destination for many years for over a million international students from all over the world.

  • Affordable Education
  • Internationally Recognised Courses & Qualifications
  • Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
  • Healthy and Safe Communities
  • Scholarships and Financial Support
  • Multicultural Nation
  • Motherland and obviously the best place to study and learn English
  • Choose from over 50,000 courses
  • Shorter courses which effects in a reduction in tuition fees and accommodation costs
  • Possible to work while you study
  • Post Study Work – 2 years


The academic year in the UK starts from September. Universities and Colleges in the UK have 3 main intakes and some of them may also refer to intake as a term. The 3 intakes available in the UK are:

Intake 1:  It commences in September and is the major intake
Intake 2: It commences in January intake is also available
Intake 3:  It commences in May and is available for selected Courses.

Student Applicant:

  • Students must be crossed 18 years of age
  • As an international student who has to acquire a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at University are allowed to work 20 hours a week and full time during holidays. 
  • Specific breaks and holidays are clarified for the academics year by all educational institutions. During this time, the student is allowed to work full time.


It is also a good opportunity for the dependent to work freely in the UK however they won’t be allowed to work as Doctor in Training.


  • A valid passport
  • Proof of funds 
  • CAS reference number 
  • Documents used for obtaining the CAS
  • Colour photographs of passport size
  • If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
  • We will make you aware of additional requirements if any


Yes It’s possible to bring spouse and dependents are allowed to join on the Tier 4 dependent visa, and stay with you during your study period

Definition of dependent:

  • Husband, wife, or civil partner
  • Children did not exceed the age of 18 and child born in the UK during your stay

You will be eligible to bring a dependent if :

  • You need to be Sponsored by an HEI for a Level 7 course with a duration of 9 months or more
Fees are different between the 4 countries that comprise the UK: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The fees are dependent upon the type of program you choose and the university you decide to study at.
Graduated International students in the UK on a valid Tier 4 visa are permitted to stay in the UK with Post Study work – 2 years

Frequently asked Questions

What is cost to study in UK?
Requirements to get admission for study in the United Kingdom?
Is it possible to study without IELTS in UK?
Medical Test required for Student visa?
What is Confirmation of Acceptance of studies?
What are funds requirements to apply for CAS and VISA?
Why study in UK?
What is duration to take UK Student visa?
Scope of getting a student visa?
Education gap acceptable in United Kingdom?
Requirements for student visa in UK?
Is the UK a good place to study?
What are the questions asked in UK student visa interview?
Is interview compulsory for UK student visa?
What documents are required for UK student visa?
Is IELTS required for UK student visa?
Can international students work in UK?
Can I study in Uk without IELTS?
Is scholarships are available in Uk?