WE PROVIDE COMPLETE ADMISSIONS SUPPORT TO STUDY IN CANADA
Canada provides world-class education which has global recognition.
Canada is the world’s favorite student destinations. Students from across the world visit its well-known universities to pursue courses in every discipline. Canada has a powerful infrastructure, innovative curriculum and big campuses are the trademarks of Canadian institutions. Laurels Education works with students to guide them and create the gateway for their chances of studying in Canada. We guide students to identify and go with right course choice course and right institute which may give them a kick start to their professional career.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the finest places for studies and the nation attracts numbers of students each year from other countries. Canada provides world-class education which has global recognition. The student has a great chance to develop language skills and be prepare for a desire career.
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students eligible to work part-time while they study
- Numerous research opportunities
- Vibrant campus atmosphere
- Good internship opportunities
- Education Qualification
- The minimum eligibility criterion is to be a graduate with 50% score from a UGC or AICTE recognized university.
WORK AFTER STUDY AND POST GRADUATION WORK PERMIT:
- To stay back in Canada Student has to pursue a course for minimum 8 month
- To apply for post-graduation work permit, a course should not be less than 8 month
- For a post-graduation work permit a student needs to pursue a course of duration 8 months or more.
- If the student pursues a course which is of duration less than 2 years, he/she is eligible for a post-graduation work permit of equivalent duration as the course
Universities and colleges offer three intakes.
Fall Semester – A very popular intake starts in September
Winter Semester – January
Summer Semester – Usually April/May, but with limited course and colleges.
This is our advice that student should apply well in advance to get make admission and scholarship process easier and to meet deadlines. We advise student to apply before at least 6 to 9 month before semester / intake.
- Students should have crossed 18 years of age
- On-campus or off-campus for up to 20 hours during university semesters allowed for international students as well as students may work full time during vacations without a work permit.
Spouse has the same rights as the spouse is already in Canada. Spouse who shall come to join spouse in Canada has right to work
CANADA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- English Proficiency
- We will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
STUDENT VISA AND DEPENDENTS:
An International student is eligible to bring spouse and spouse can apply for an open work permit. Spouse can work with Canadian Employer for the time of student visa of their partner is valid. f the spouse wants to study, they will have to apply for a separate study visa but if spouse wants to study in that case he / she will have to apply for a separate student visa.
COST OF STUDYING IN CANADA
AFTER YOU GRADUATE
Frequently asked Questions
Letter of DLI (university/college) recognized by the government of India
Financial resources to support your studies in Canada including living expenses and tuition fees, should have no record of crime, medical record stated good health condition
The permit is a document that allows international students to study at DLI. A study permit is not a visa.
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Valid passport
- Proof of enough funds to finance your studies
- Proof of English Proficiency Test
- Academic Documents
- Receipt of Payment of Tuition fee
- Medical certificate
- Selection to a university in Quebec will need a CAQ.
Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Computer science, & business studies have good scope for getting a job.
Below mention relations can be sponsored as a dependent visa:
- Spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner
- Dependent children under the age of 21
- Dependent parents or grandparents
- Adopted child outside Canada while you held a PR or Citizenship of Canada
- Your brother, sister, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt or other close relatives
- Passport with Travel history
- Spouse / Partner documentation including marriage certificate
- Other proof of relationship
- Income proof of sponsor
- Completed application