We offer a first come first served basis of a £1500 scholarship with an additional £500 early payment discount totaling £2000. When candidates send applications to us, we ask to request confirmation that there is still availability (as you can imagine, these opportunities get taken up very quickly from our International students); We will then confirm to you if the scholarship has been granted; based on the student paying a £3000 deposit by an agreed date.

If the scholarship is granted to the student, the student will receive an updated fees letter deducting the amount granted.


We are providing guidance / consultation for their TIER 4 (Student) VISA to the eligible candidates who seek admission through Laurels Education, London. We are not charging even a single penny from our registered candidates as a gesture of credibility and benefit the candidates by saving them from touts. Below is the link to the official website with detailed guidelines for TIER 4 student VISA, UK

You can get this information through this website also and a briefing for the important information is given below to give you a start for the application process to TIER 4 VISA, UK. The information given below is collected from the official website to avoid any confusion.


Location can play an important role in selecting a University. For example while living in London can present its charm, at the same time, it can mean a higher living expense and non-campus based student life. So we carefully help students’ select best-suited location, based on their individual preferences and life style.

  • Have been offered a place on a course
  • Can speak, read, write and understand English
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • Are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • Meet the other eligibility requirements


When to apply

The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course. You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.


It costs £348 to apply for this visa from outside the UK. You must pay £348 per person for any dependants.

Healthcare surcharge

Click on the link below to calculate the health surcharge that you’ll have to pay before you apply.
Calculate the Health Surcharge

You can pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application by clicking on the link below.
Pay Health Surcharge

How long you can stay

You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:

    • up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
    • up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months
    How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.



You must have

    • an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor
    • enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
    Read the guide and appendix for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need.


Migrant Guidelines


Knowledge of English

This usually means passing a secure English language test (SELT).

# Where you’re studing What you’re studing knowledge of English needed Level
1 Higher Education institution (HEI) Degree Level or above Reading, Writing, listening and speaking Equivalent to CEFR (Common European Framework for languages) level B2
2 Institution that’s not HEI Degree Level or above SELT in reading, Writing, listening and speaking CEFR level B2
3 Any Institution Below degree SELT in reading, Writing, listening and speaking CEFR level B1


HEIs can choose how to assess a student’s knowledge of English. They must still be at:

  • CEFR level B2 if you’re studying at a degree level or higher
  • SELT in reading, writing, listening and speaking and CEFR level B1 if you’re not studying at a degree level

If you have to pass a SELT, it must be from an approved provider.
To get the information about the Tests and Test Centers, the Identification requirements for SELT and the score you must get to be eligible, please click the links below:

Test and Test Centers
Test and Identification Requirements

Documents you must provide

When you apply for the visa you must provide:

  • a current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
  • proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
  • your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test

You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.
You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.

Tuberculosis Tests

You’ll need to have a tuberculosis (TB) test if you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are resident in any of the countries listed in official govt. website of UK. Click on the link below to see the list of countries where this test is required.

List of countries for TB Test

You’ll be given a chest x-ray to test for TB. If the result of the x-ray is not clear you may also be asked to give a sputum sample (phlegm coughed up from your lungs).
If your test shows that you do not have TB, you’ll be given a certificate which is valid for 6 months from the date of your x-ray. Include this certificate with your UK visa application.


You should read the full guidance before you apply.

Apply outside the UK

You must apply online for a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre (to get a biometric residence permit) as part of your application.
You’ll have to collect your biometric residence permit within 10 days of when you said you’d arrive in the UK (even if you actually arrive at a later date).
You may be able to get your visa faster or other services depending on what country you’re in – check with your visa application centre.

Application Form

You can get the application form from the UK Govt.

Or you can download the form and the guide to fill up the form using the following links

Form | Form Guidelines

Still for any doubt, please email us at